Monday, May 23, 2011

Rapturerific!

Welcome to the beginning of the end. I hope you all had a good Rapturing?

Mine was pretty uneventful. I guess if you're reading this you're all gong to hell as well... good to know I'll know a few people.

Funny story- well I found it funny anyway...

So my iPod has been broken for a few weeks now. Frustrating as shit because it seems to be the only thing that keeps me running... it did this crazy shit where it froze and just basically shat itself .On Saturday I decided to get this sorted finally and I was taking in it to where it was bought to see if they could fix it for me. The trouble with that was it was a Christmas present from Mum and neither of us had the receipt details - I TXT mum and ask her to ring me ASAP and I get this message back:

"The worlds not ending if that's what you're worried about. Its tomorrow at 10 because God's an american."
As it was- customer service in this country is sub-par and no one could fix my iPod so I gave in and bought myself an iPhone!

Since the Rapture amounted to nothing I figure its about time I get serious about my life and where I'm going...

STEP ONE
Goal setting- My goal is to save enough money to travel the US and Canada in a year and a half- this is my plan so far:

Average Airfare- $2800
Accommodation for 3 months- $1800
Food/Alcohol- $2160 (I drink a lot - so sue me)
Current Debts- $3800

GRAND TOTAL- $10560

Wow... I just realised how much saving I have to do!!!!

Stay tuned to find out what step two will be.

2 comments:

  1. $2160? $160 for food I assume... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS on your new blog !!!

    Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete