Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the new look me... I have been thinking about this for a while now and while I enjoyed the old Blog I think it is time for me to get a bit serious and write something with a little more credibility.

So for those of you who aren't familiar with me- I had/have a blog called 'TheDawnRave'. And while all of the writings in there were true- I want to be able to write something that I would want my friends to read. Some of the things in there are far from public knowledge and I would prefer to keep things as such... This is where the new blog comes in.

I'm not going to be hiding behind some pseudo-being who doesn't give his real name and Im way too easily confused to be able to keep nicknaming people. I'm also not going to publish anything that I wouldn't want people to know about me... for some of you you may find that disappointing- but I still hope you will want to take this journey with me.

I  guess the most fitting thing for a first post would be an introduction!

Hi - my name is Ben. I am currently 22y/o and live in New Zealand...


...Nice  to meet you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment